Nikon 58mm f1.4G – SOLD
- 58mm f/1.4 lens that excels in low-light and nighttime applications but also offers exciting capabilities for everyday photography and HD video recording.
- Virtually no sagittal coma flare or light falloff throughout the entire aperture range—even at the far edges of the frame—for exceptionally sharp, evenly lit, high-contrast shots.
- Maintain fast aperture settings even when shooting distant subjects like cityscapes and landscapes to infinity.
- 9 rounded-blade aperture for outstanding bokeh characteristics and enhanced depth of field control.
- Flattering, versatile 58mm focal length (87mm equivalent on DX-format D-SLRs) that pays homage to the acclaimed Noct Nikkor 58mm f/1.2 lens.
A low-light powerhouse that shines in nearly any situation.
Go beyond the ordinary with the AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G, a lens designed to excel in low-light and nighttime applications but with characteristics you’ll enjoy for so much more. Its fast f/1.4 maximum aperture produces outstanding evenly lit images with edge-to-edge sharpness—virtually no sagittal coma or light falloff. Its unique design and rounded 9-blade diaphragm produce stunning bokeh and depth of field control from f/1.4 to infinity—equally useful in daytime portraits and nighttime cityscapes. Whether you’re shooting photos or HD video, FX or DX-format, the AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G offers thrilling new capabilities and inspiration.