Hasselblad X Pan II + 45mm f4 lens + 90mm f4 lens (Near mint condition. Shutter Count: 350) – SOLD
Hasselblad XPan II specification
- Dual-format – 24×65 mm and 24×36 mm.
- Integral viewfinder LCD.
- Shutter speeds from 8sec to 1/1000sec and B (max 540sec).
- Frame rate 1.2 (0.9) frames-per-second for 24x36mm (24x65mm) format.
- Flash sync speed up to 1/125sec.
- Front or rear exposure flash sync.
- Aperture-priority center-weighted TTL metering system.
- The viewfinder LCD shows the shutter speed and exposure information.
- You can take up to nine multiple exposures.
- The self-timer has a choice of 2sec or 10sec delay.
The XPan was an extremely unique camera, providing the advantages of the 35mm format but also the ability to swiftly change to full panorama format without having to change the film. The XPan utilized a dual-format, producing both full panorama 24x65mm format in addition to conventional 24x36mm format on the exact same film. It was the first dual-format 35mm camera on the market that expanded the format instead of masking it, making sure that every exposure utilized the full area of the film.
Out of stock